Church is more than a place, a name, a building or a program. It is a movement. It is a movement of people loving God, studying the Bible, loving each other & living life together.
Our hope is that everyone who calls Grace home will be part of this movement. And YES – that includes you! We hope you will find opportunities to connect to this movement, and that it will help you meet some amazing people who are a part of it. We want and invite you to be resourced and equipped alongside some of them, and released back on mission together. And we want this, because our heart for you is not just that you get swept up or touched by Grace Church, but that you will also become an integral part of it. Because we care about your connection, crisis and personal growth, we have designed groups for this in mind so you can become part of this Grace movement, below is a brief description of the different types of groups we offer:
Communities: Communities are mid-size groups of people that function together as an extended family. This is the place where the life of Christ is fleshed out through the real life-on-life pattern of Jesus. As this happens through practices like story-telling and sharing meals together, spiritual family is formed. These groups function to reach a certain network or neighborhood, together in a way that is both fun and normal.
Leadership huddles: Leadership Huddles are designed to come alongside you in your walk with God and help you continue to grow. Through a healthy combination of teaching, training and tactics our Leadership Huddles will empower you to know God, know yourself and know your world in a way that will help you embrace the life that God intends for you, while also becoming a formidable force of wisdom and power to those around you.
Missional Groups: Missional groups are designed to build community and reach out to your community and friends that have common hobbies & interests.
Prayer Groups: We are a praying church, and we believe that prayer changes things. If you want to hear from God, and be apart of something powerful get involved in one of these groups.
Care Groups: Care groups are created to help you through critical of difficult stages or life. In these groups our hope is that you will find the pastoral help you need to weather your current crisis or prepare you for your next transition.
- Young Families in 20’s & 30’s – Hosts: Phillip & Rebecca Carlisle Location: New Hope Time: 1st, 3rd, & 5th Sunday. 5-6:30pm Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 678-758-3403
- Harvesting New Hope – Hosts: Therese Morrison Location: 3030 Wellbrook Dr. Loganville, GA Time: Meet every other Sunday. 4-7pm Contact: 216-832-8842, Tamorrison18@yahoo.com
- Known and Unkown – Host: Tim Golden Location: 2668 New Hope Road, Dacula, Ga, 30019 Time: 1st, 3rd, Monday nightsContact: email@example.com, (404)281-1537
- Seasoned By Grace – Host: Dan Caudell Location: Corley’s home off New Hope Road Time: Every other Friday. 7:00pm Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 770-722-7507
- The Dresselhaus Group – Host: Rick Dresselhaus Location: Dresselhaus Home Time: 1st & 3rd Thursday. 7:00pm Contact: email@example.com, 770-355-6933
- Blended and Blessed – Hosts: Stanley & Myrna Brown Location: Grace New Hope Time: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Sun. 5-6:30pm Contact: BlendedCovenantLiving@gmail.com, 404-953-5101
- Probst/Kashella Group – Hosts: George Kashella Location: Probst’s Home Time: Twice a month, Sunday. 4:30pm. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 678-591-8983
- Ladies Fellowship – Host: Kitti Rau Location: Kitti Rau’s House Time: Thursday. 10am Contact: Kittikatscorner@yahoo.com, 770-713-2878
- Discerning the Voice of God – Host: Cheryl Moffitt Location: New Hope Time: Thursday. 10am Contact: email@example.com, 404-273-6656
- Sisters in Christ – Host: Angel Fielder Location: Angel Fielder’s House Time: 2nd & 4th Monday. 6:45-8:15pmContact: Angelfielder@gmail.com, 404-702-9318
- Busy Bees – Host: Amber Nathan Location: Tina Hoffer’s House Time: Every other Saturday. 10-11am Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 706-502-0001
- Grace Bike Club – Host: Carrie Martin Location: Local Parks Time: Meets Weekly Contact: Randy@gfc.tv
- Grace Astronomy Society – Host: Carrie Martin Location: Varies Time: Varies based on celestial occurrences Contact: Carrie@gfc.tv
- Dance/Zumba Fitness– Host: Stephanie Gilbert Location: New Hope, Student Room Time: Thursday.7:00 pm Contact: email@example.com, 770-335-9151
- Grace Riders– Hosts: Bo & Libby LeBlanc Location: Varies Time: Varies Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 404-317-4235
- Walk with Friends– Host: Stephanie Corley Location: Tribble Mill Park Time: different weekday mornings. 9am Contact: Stephanietalk@gmail.com
- Men’s Group – Hosts: Tom Rau & Bill Potter Location: Grayson Coffee House Time: Saturday. 8am Contact: 770-713-2878
- Captured– Host: Amber Nathan Location: Varies Time: Every other Saturday.10:30-11am Contact: email@example.com, (706)502-0001
- Prison Ministry– Host: Phillip Nathan Location: Gwinnett County Jail Time: VariesContact: HawkUSMC29@aol.com, 706-502-0000
- Foster Care Ministry– Host: Claire Tidwell Location: N/A Time: N/A Contact: Clairetidwell2012@gmail.com
- Peace of Thread– Host: Denise Smith Location/Time: Tues & Thur (Snellville) Wed & Fri (Clarkston) 11-4pm. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect Team– Host: Rhonda Anzaldua Location: Grace New Hope Time: 1 or more Sundays a month Contact: Rhonda@gfc.tv, 770-513-4423
- New Friends– Host: Anita Rainwater, Danny & Karen Shaw Location: New Hope, Guest Room Time: 1 a month, Sunday. 9:30 a.m. Contact: email@example.com
- Grace Missions – Host: Sheeba Sajja Location: Varies Time: Varies Contact: Sheeba@gfc.tv
- Good News Clubs – Host: Leslie or Bennette Location: Starling & Lovin Elementary Time: Monday, 3-4:30pm Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Starling) or email@example.com (Lovin)
- Campus Thrive – Host: Sheeba Sajja Location: Middle Schools in the area Time: Varies, depends on location Contact:
- Hearing From God – Host: Cheryl RobinsonLocation: New Hope, D-House Time: Sunday. 9:30am Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 678-642-4011
- Called to Love – Host: Esther Nuckles & Emily WilliamsLocation: New Hope, Guest Room Time: Sunday. 2pm Contact: email@example.com, 678-407-1641
- Drive Thru Prayer – Host: Wayne EdwardsLocation: New Hope Parking lot Time: Thursday. 4:30-6:30pm Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 678-910-4857
- Divorce Care – Host: Judy SmithLocation: Snellville Campus Time: Sunday. 5:15-7pm Contact: Judy@gfc.tv
- Celebrate Recovery – Host: Joe PinsonLocation: Snellville Campus Time: Monday. 6-9pm Contact: email@example.com, 770-310-6010
- Re/engage – Host: Rachael VigardtLocation: Snellville Campus, 1123 House Time: Monday. 6:30-8:30pm Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MOPS – Location: Snellville Campus, 1123 House Time: 2nd & 4th Sunday. 5:15 -7:15 Contact: email@example.com
We want everyone to join a family on mission, so if you’re looking to get connected or want to learn more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.