Church is more than a place, a name, a building or a program. It is a movement. It is a movement of people loving God, studying the Bible, loving each other & living life together.
Our hope is that everyone who calls Grace home will be part of this movement. And YES – that includes you! We hope you will find opportunities to connect to this movement, and that it will help you meet some amazing people who are a part of it. We want and invite you to be resourced and equipped alongside some of them, and released back on mission together. And we want this, because our heart for you is not just that you get swept up or touched by Grace Church, but that you will also become an integral part of it. Because we care about your connection, crisis and personal growth, we have designed groups for this in mind so you can become part of this Grace movement, below is a brief description of the different types of groups we offer. Also at the very bottom of the page we have a place you can sign up to let us know you are interested in joining a group!
The Art of Parenting-At the Farm House (house is located next to the main church building) This study is lead by Stanley and Myrna Brown This study will take us to the end of April. The cost of the book is $10. If you are a couple you can share a book or each have your own copy. Just reply to this email: email@example.com with your name, number attending, phone number and we will register you for the class and order your book(s).
If you are NOT interested but know someone who is please forward this email.
We will cover about chapter a week which should give us plenty of time to discuss and not rush.
1. Called to Love- 2-4pm in the guest room. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Harvesting New Hope – At the home of Therese and Mark Rinehart . Meets first and third Sundays.4-7pm. email: email@example.com (216) 832-8842
- Young Marrieds – The Trail Meet on 1st, 3rd, and 5th. Childcare provided. 5-6:30pm. Contact: Meredith Bailey. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kashella Group- 4-6:30pm. Sermon Discussion/food and fellowship at the Home of George and Bennette Kashella. (families with Elem. age children and up are welcome) email
- Middleton Group- We meet every other Sunday night at 6:30pm at the Home of Bill and Pat Potter. This group is for all ages (18 and older) . We apply scripture to our lives and helping each other in their walk. Contact Bill Potter for more information: email@example.com .
1. Ministry in Motion- For those who are 50 yrs. And older- 6:30pm At the home of Tom and Pat Vanderhorst. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women’s Event – January 25th-7-9pm Leaving a Legacy. Refreshments, coffee and tea. (Auditorium) *Please join our Women of New Hope FB group
Connect- Once every other month. For Women 7pm Meets in the Auditorium. This is a round table discussion of topics related to Women. These topics are taught by women who are expertise on the particular subjects. please email email@example.com for more information.
The Middle- 7pm. Starts on Jan. 11th. Meets at the home of the Sonia & Craig Lipsey. Parents of teens/college. This group is doing a 4 week video series called "Watch your Mouth" Study guide is $7 at christianbooks.com Email: Sonia.firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMUNITY LIFE Small Group-
February meeting dates: 15th. March dates: 1st, 15th, 29th.
Group meets every other Thursday evening beginning February 15th, from 6:45-8:45 pm, at the home of Brooks and Barbara Goodgame, 1611 Old Springs Court, Snellville, GA 30078.
Time includes food, friendships, faith-on-life discussions, and prayer. Bring a snack (if time allows) and your Bible. No outside prep necessary.
Adults of all ages and life stages are welcome, married or single.
Adults-only gathering. No childcare provided.
For more info, email Barbara Goodgame at email@example.com, or text at 770-861-9132, or go to https://www.facebook.com/CommunityLifeAtGrace to see monthly meeting dates.
Hope to see you there!
- Seasoned by Grace- Meets every Friday night at 2-3 different homes. Folks mostly from 55-75 years of age. Contact Dan Caudell. D.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Men's Group –8am. Meets every Sat. morning at Grayson Coffee House. Contact: email@example.com
Stephen’s Ministry – New Summit/ Chapel 2-5pm
The Garden at Grace New Hope- Contact: Elizabeth Arechiga firstname.lastname@example.org