Church is more than a place, a name, a building or a program. It is a movement. It is a movement of people loving God, studying the Bible, loving each other & living life together.
Our hope is that everyone who calls Grace home will be part of this movement. And YES – that includes you! We hope you will find opportunities to connect to this movement, and that it will help you meet some amazing people who are a part of it. We want and invite you to be resourced and equipped alongside some of them, and released back on mission together. And we want this, because our heart for you is not just that you get swept up or touched by Grace Church, but that you will also become an integral part of it. Because we care about your connection, crisis and personal growth, we have designed groups for this in mind so you can become part of this Grace movement, below is a brief description of the different types of groups we offer. Also at the very bottom of the page we have a place you can sign up to let us know you are interested in joining a group!
The Art of Parenting-At the Farm House (house is located next to the main church building) This study is lead by Stanley and Myrna Brown This study will take us to the end of April. The cost of the book is $10. If you are a couple you can share a book or each have your own copy. Just reply to this email: email@example.com with your name, number attending, phone number and we will register you for the class and order your book(s).
If you are NOT interested but know someone who is please forward this email.
We will cover about chapter a week which should give us plenty of time to discuss and not rush.
1. Called to Love- 2-4pm in the guest room. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Harvesting New Hope – At the home of Therese and Mark Rinehart . Meets first and third Sundays.4-7pm. email: email@example.com (216) 832-8842
- Young Marrieds – The Trail Meet on 1st, 3rd, and 5th. Childcare provided. 5-6:30pm. Contact: Meredith Bailey. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kashella Group- 4-6:30pm. Sermon Discussion/food and fellowship at the Home of George and Bennette Kashella. (families with Elem. age children and up are welcome) email
- Middleton Group- We meet every other Sunday night at 6:30pm at the Home of Bill and Pat Potter. This group is for all ages (18 and older) . We apply scripture to our lives and helping each other in their walk. Contact Bill Potter for more information: email@example.com .
1. Ministry in Motion- For those who are 50 yrs. And older- 6:30pm At the home of Tom and Pat Vanderhorst. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Celebrate Recovery- Every Tuesday from 7-9pm. Starts May 1st. Rosemarie Freeman: email@example.com
1. Bronkema Group- Wednesday at 6pm.This group is for parents of school age children and is for adults only. It is at the home of Tim and Vanessa Bronkema. Our address is 3839 Bay Orchard Way Loganville 30052. We will be studying: Grace Based Parenting by Tim Kimmel and watching the video series that goes with the book.
The Middle- 7pm. Starts on Jan. 11th. Meets at the home of the Sonia & Craig Lipsey. Parents of teens/college. This group is doing a 4 week video series called "Watch your Mouth" Study guide is $7 at christianbooks.com Email: Sonia.firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMUNITY LIFE Small Group- Group meets every other Thursday evening from 6:45 - 8:45 pm at the home of Brooks and Barbara Goodgame (1611Old Springs Court, Snellville, GA 30078). Go to the Community Life Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/CommunityLifeAtGrace to see monthly meeting dates
Group Time includes food, fellowship, faith-on-life discussions, and prayer. Bring a snack (if time allows) and your Bible. No outside prep necessary. Adults of all ages and life stages are welcome. No childcare provided. For more info email email@example.com or text 770-861-9132.
- Seasoned by Grace- Meets every Friday night at 2-3 different homes. Folks mostly from 55-75 years of age. Contact Dan Caudell. D.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1827 Group- This is for anyone that's between 18-27. Meets Fridays. Contact Caleb Santos: email@example.com
- Men's Group –8am. Meets every Sat. morning at Grayson Coffee House. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephen’s Ministry – New Summit/ Chapel 2-5pm
The Garden at Grace New Hope- Contact: Elizabeth Arechiga email@example.com