Although, Internships aren't paid positions, we offer work positions in area businesses and on campus for candidates desiring income during any of the three experiences.
The Intern Program is open to anyone over the age 18. If you are outside of the United States, a Visa is required.
Their are several ways to connect in leadership development, the three different tracks we offer. There are: Year Round Internship, Year Round/Semester Intern, and a Summer Intern. Please read below the descriptions and see which would suit you best.
Housing is available for those who live outside of the Atlanta area.
School credit is available for those who are interested.
The majority of your responsibilities will require that you have a reliable form of transportation. If you don’t have a working vehicle, there are options available upon request.
WHAT WE OFFER...
The Grace Family of Churches stands today at the forefront of developing the next generation of young leaders. On any Sunday over half of our congregations are college aged and younger. At Grace you will encounter excellence in ministry and a prayerfully sought vision for the future of the Church. Our leaders will join you in observation, training and in your growth as a young leader. We offer unique approaches to ministering to the Muslim world, student ministry, kids ministry, campus ministry and worship ministry. You will have access to the leadership of some of the largest and most dynamic student and kid's ministries in the country. Regardless of the program you choose; you will grow and be better prepared to find your place of ministry.
Every ministry position will receive:
- Individual mentoring and coaching in your area of development from one of our leaders.
- Training in Bible study, teaching, and prayer.
- Crisis ministry training
- Enneagram testing and coaching
- Spiritual gifts testing and coaching
- Jesus and the Quran Training
- Weekly training in a ministry cohort in your specific ministry assignment (students, worship, kids, pastoral care)
- Access to campus staff meetings
- Times with full time ministry staff in a home setting
- Coaching from World Class: business, sports and entertainment leaders
- Placement coaching and Job References and Referrals
There are several ways to connect in ministry leadership development
1. Year round apprentice- The apprentice position is designed for local students who would like to attend an area university or trade school while growing in ministry skills. This position requires 8-10 hours per week and is focused in one area of ministry. It begins in either June or August and runs for one year. This position is free to the candidate.
2. Year round or semester Intern- The Intern position is either a one year or a semester. This accelerated program gives greater access to the staff and operations, functioning in a staff position. You will learn and serve in many different parts of the church and community. University or Seminary credit can be given based upon prior arrangements. For out of town candidates we offer housing options in homes of Grace families. The cost for this program is $2000.00 per semester plus room and board.
3. Summer Intern- The summer intern position is a 10 week intensive that begins in late May and runs through July. This is similar to the year round Intern position. There is no cost to this program. Room and board is available on a limited basis. There is a one week vacation during the internship for family time.
If you're interested in being an intern please fill out the following information and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks!
Please complete the form below
Direct any questions to Randy@gfc.tv