New to Grace?
Grace New Hope is a branch of the Grace Family of Churches. Acquired in 2014, the New Hope location was initially pastored by our founding pastor, Buddy Hoffman. In 2015, the baton was passed to Randy and Anita Rainwater. Prior to pastoring New Hope, Randy and Anita led a thriving student ministry at Grace Snellville. They have devoted their lives to serving God and making disciples of each generation.
Q: I am new to grace. how do i get plugged in?
- A: Easy! The Welcome Center (Granite Countertop) is where you will find all of the ways to get involved throughout the community and into your designed Community Group!
Q: How do I stay updated with what is happening at new hope?
- A: Subscribe to our newsletter by clicking here. Follow us @gracenewhope on any social media platform!
Q: Where do i take my kids when i arrive?
- A: On your first visit to Grace New Hope, please visit the GraceKidz desk in the main lobby and one of our staff members will help you complete the paperwork to sign your child in. Every time after that, you'll be able to stop by one of our check-in computers and quickly check them in and print out a nametag and pickup sticker.
- When picking up your child at the end of service, you must present the pickup sticker that matches your child's nametag. Thank you for helping us keep all kids safe!
Q: What do the kids do while they are in the kids' rooms?
- A: In everything we do, at every age, we are committed to keeping your kids safe, teaching straight from the Bible, making each child feel loved, and helping them have fun and meet new friends. Whether it's snack time, worship, large and small group teaching, games, or crafts....everything we do is intended to reinforce our lesson for the day. Our kids are encouraged to read the Bible, pray, listen to God and pursue a relationship with Christ! Our desire is that every child would believe in the salvation of Jesus, recognize their need of Him, and live out their God-given purpose.